Freud Wedge Tongue & Groove Cutter, TongueSKU: M412263 EC032-IC
- M412263 EC032-IC
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Today’s high-production classrooms demand reduced applied tooling costs and premium finishes. This next generation of Industrial Raised Panel Insert Shaper Cutters feature advanced 2+2 shear technology, a replaceable insert design, and 2 mm TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide knives for unmatched flawless finishes and longer life. Ideal for increasing the amount of gluing area for maximum strength, and producing raised panels that are as smooth as glass.
- Advanced 2+2 cutting design includes two large cutters that shear upward and two smaller cutters that shear downward for splinter-free, flawless finishes
- Red anodized protective coating protects the aluminum body from abrasion, extending the life of the shaper cutter
- Versatile knives are easily interchanged during sharpening for reduced tooling costs and minimal downtime
- Exclusive Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Micro-Grain Carbide blend of titanium cobalt carbide allows for a sharper cutting edge with minimal wear for dramatically longer cutting life
- Freud TiCo™ carbide tips have superior shear angles that slice through wood fibers, leaving cross-grain cuts with virtually no sanding required
- 2 mm thick and sharpener-friendly carbide extends the shaper cutter’s life through multiple sharpenings, outlasting standard brazed carbide
- Kickback-reducing shoulder design restricts the tooth bite to 1.1 mm, minimizing the effects of overfeeding for more controlled, clean cuts
- Ultimate precision with strict tolerances is achieved by using computer-based applications to balance all cutters for super smooth, chatter-free cutting
Overall Dia. (D): 2-7/8"
Cut Depth (C): 5/16"
Carbide Height (H): 1-17/64"
Minor Height (M): 3/8"
Angle (A): 20°
Bore Diameter: 3/4"