Freud General Purpose Blade LU72R, 12"
Freud SKU: M412121 LU72R012
- M412121 LU72R012
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Freud General Purpose blade includes a 30° Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind for better quality finish and crisper edges in crosscut applications. This blade is ideal for cutting thick hardwoods, softwoods and thinner stock materials that range in thickness from 3/4" to 3-1/2" for crosscutting and 1/4" to 1" for ripping.
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming & corrosion
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density carbide general purpose blend for maximum performance
- Heavy-duty thick kerf & plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive hook angles for fast cutting & easy feed
Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to 1").
Machine Use: Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, Panel Saw
Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Plywood, Composition Material, Hardwood & Softwood
- View in our Catalog View Catalog