Freud Carbide-tipped Industrial Glue Line Ripping Saw Blade, 10"
Freud SKU: M412203 LM74R010
- M412203 LM74R010
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For Ripping & Crosscutting in Wood, Chipboard, Plywood & Laminate
Freud Triple chip tooth design produces extremely smooth, true surfaces for gluing and finish work (no need for sanding or jointing afterwards). Working range is 1/8" to 1" thick.
- High-density MicroGrain Carbide w/Titanium (TiCo™) blade
- Non-stick Perma-Shield™ Coating
- Laser-cut, anti-vibration slots practically eliminate vibration (no need for stabilizers) & sideways motion giving a crisp, swirl-free finish
- Heavy-duty thick kerf & plate ensure stable, flat blade for long cutting life
Alternate top bevel grind. For table & radial arm saws.
Cutting capacity 4-1/2".
10" x 30T.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog