Forney Easy Weld ADF Welding Helmet, Black Matte
Forney SKU: M409927 55731
- M409927 55731
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Easy Weld series of auto-darkening welding helmets are perfect for metalwork artists, welding students and small contractors. They feature easy-to-use controls, so you don't have to worry about learning complicated instructions before you start welding. These helmets also feature a lightweight, impact resistant, fireproof shell for increased comfort and protection.
- 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism reduces strain and fatigue
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.).
- Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls
- 2 optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
- UV/IR coating
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 amps)
Viewing Area: 3.62" x 1.65"
Switching Speed: 1/25,000 sec.
Meets all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards.