Dremel DigiLab 3D40 Flex EDU 3D Printer with Lesson Plans
Dremel SKU: M343088 3D40-FLX-EDU
- M343088 3D40-FLX-EDU
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Dremel's easiest to use 3D printer that gets you printing effortlessly. Complete with 3D lesson plans and a professional development course, the Dremel 3D40 FLEX EDU is perfect for your classroom or makerspace.
- Flexible: Flexible Build Plate
- Fast: 30% Faster Than 3D40
- Ultra High Quality: 50 Micron Print Resolution
- Reliable: Based on Dremel's clog resistant extruder with active filament monitoring, the 3D40 FLEX EDU is engineered to run smoothly. We want you to make, not repair.
- Easy-to-Use: Web-Based Design and Printing Software
- Quiet and Safe: Fully Enclosed Workspace
- Supported: 3D Lesson Plans and Professional Development Course
- Designed for the Classroom: Built with teachers in mind, the 3D40 FLEX EDU is fully enclosed and has optimized motion controls to minimize noise so you can teach while the printer is running. Easy, quick installation with set-up time to first print of only 15 minutes.
- UL-Certified: 3D40 FLEX EDU is UL-Certified, providing teachers and students peace of mind to focus on creativity.
- Lesson Plans: Dremel developed 30 standard lesson plans for 3rd-12th grades, aligned with Common Core and other state standards.
- Professional Development: Take Dremel's 4-hour professional development course and receive credit to understand the basics of 3D printing and how to effectively implement it into your classroom.
- Mfr.'s 1-year warranty
Extruder: Single extrusion
Extruder Temperature: Up to 230° C (397° F)
Operating Interface: 3.5" full color IPS touch screen
Maximum Build Volume: 10" x 6" x 6.7" (255mm x 155mm x 170mm)
Layer Thickness: 50 microns (0.05mm)
Internal Storage: 4 GB
External Storage: USB Flash Drive
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Weight (without spool): 16 kg (35 lbs)
Dimensions: 20.25" x 16" x 15.9" (515 mm x 406 mm x 394 mm)
Dremel DigiLab 3D Slicer - Based on Cura (Desktop): Included
Dremel Print Cloud - Based on 3DPrinterOS (Web-Based): Included
Simplify3D Software - Compatible: Sold Separately
CAD File Types: STL, OBJ
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 SP1, 8.1
Mac OS X Requirements: v10.9+
3D40 Input Rating: 100-240V, 47-60 Hz, 0.8A-1.8A
Room Temperature: 16-29° C (60-85° F)
Dry Workspace Environment
Includes Dremel DigiLab 3D40 FLEX, Flexible Build Plate Package, 5 Spare Flexible Build Sheets, 4 PLA Filament Spools, USB Flash Drive with sample prints and slicing software.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog