Dremel 4300 Rotary Tool, 40-Piece Kit
Dremel SKU: M343169 4300-5/40
- M343169 4300-5/40
- Product Type:
- Corded Tool
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench.
Featuring the all new Pivot Light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry.
And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360° grip zone no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Includes the following attachements: A550 Shield redirects debris and sparks during cutting, grinding, sanding, and polishing applications, A576 Sanding/Grinding Guide for increased control during sanding and grinding application, 565 Cutting Guide turns your rotary tool into a rotary saw and 675 Garden Tool Sharpener sharpens your lawn mower blade and garden tools.
- Pivot light rotates to illuminate your project
- Universal 3-jaw chuck for easy accessory changes
- Quieter and cooler running due to improved air flow
- Our most powerful motor for maximum performance in demanding applications
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tool attachments and accessories (*some applications require the use of a collet system, included in kit)
- Variable-speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Industry leading customer support
- Mfr's 2-year limited warranty
Speed Range: 5,000 - 35,000 RPM
Speed: Variable (5,000 - 35,000 RPM)
Tool Level: 1 - Corded – variable speed high
Cord Length: 6'
Tool Size: 2"H x 2"W x 9"L
Weight: 2.59 lbs. (1.175kg)
Includes rotary tool, 40 accessories, pivot light, shield attachment, sanding/grinding guide, cutting guide, garden tool sharpener and storage case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog