Rolling Table Saw Stand has a lightweight design for easy mobility. Wide stand base, offset rear legs, and rubber feet provide stability and support on any surface for material feed control. Constructed with heavy-duty aluminum and large wheels for jobsite durability.
- Lightweight design (33 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick-connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick-release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport
- Retractable, soft-grip handle slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind him comfortably with weight near the ground
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction withstands loads up to 200 lbs.
- Large heavy-duty wheels can easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris
- Rubber feet keep the stand from sliding on smooth surfaces
- Table top height provides the user ideal table top positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- Approved by UL for use with the DW744 and DW745 (both sold separately)
- Will work with most, but not all portable table saws
Weight 33 lbs.