The DEWALT® Ergo Aviation snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.
- 15% less muscle exertion*, easier cutting
- More cuts*, less effort
- Serrated blade, clean finish
- U.S. Ergonomic performance certification
- Improved external latch design*
- Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
- Forged chrome vanadium steel
- 15% less muscle effort than existing snip
- Mfr.'s lifetime warranty
Cutting edge: 2.75"L
Blade material: Forged steel
Gauge cutting capacity: 18-22
Handle color: green
Weight: 1.002 lbs.
*DWHT14674 compared to DWHT70281