Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers.
For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twin Laser Projects Crosshair Indicating Bit Contact
Delta 16-speed, push-button drill press with heavy-duty 3/4 HP motor provides ample power for demanding drilling operations. Full 6" quill stroke capacity for drilling variety.
- Auto-tensioning belt drive allows fast, easy speed changes while maximizing transmission efficiency w/consistent belt tension & motor alignment
- Large table bevels R&L, tilts forward & features clamping T-slots, plus removable center insert for through drilling
- Micro-adjustable depth stops & independent depth scale allow quick zeroing of the scale & set up for repetitive drilling
- Adjustable twin laser projects red crosshair on workpiece to indicate location of bit contact
- Flexible LED light improves drilling accuracy
- Large base for greater tool stability
- Mfr.'s 5-yr. warranty
120V, 3/4 HP, 1 Phase.
Chuck size 5/8".
Column 3.14" dia.
Spindle travel 6".
16 speed 170-3,000.
Table work surface 20" x 14", w/90° tilt R&L, 0-48° forward.
Tool size 20"L x 28"W x 70"H.
Tool weight 240 lbs.
Includes light, twin laser, 6 Allen wrenches (2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8 mm), drift key and manual.