Delta 12" Bench Disc Sander
DeltaSKU: M726570 31-140
- M726570 31-140
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Disc Sander
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction w/a heavy-duty steel bevel assembly supporting the table
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 120V motor for long-lasting, smooth performance
- Convenient top-mounted manual brake stops sanding disc in seconds
- Heavy-duty, steel disc plate features a 12" diameter, 80 grit abrasive disc for fast, efficient sanding
- Tilting cast-iron table w/left & right positive stops at 22.5°, 45° & 90° locks in position w/one dual-purpose lock & bevel table adjustment handle
- Integral dust collection fan draws dust away from table & into hose for cleaner sanding operation
- Dust hose w/2-1/4" O.D. connectors attaches quickly to any standard shop vacuum
- Features a 3/8" x 3/4" miter gauge slot machined into table for projects that require sanding an angle or straight edge
- Cast-iron base w/pre-drilled base holes for easy bench mounting
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Speeds: 1,725 RPM
Disc Diameter: 12"
Table: 17-1/4" x 6-1/4", cast iron
Table Tilt: Up & Down 45°
Dust Port: 2-1/4"
Dimensions: 17-3/4"L x 17-1/4"W x 15"H
Tool weight: 72.6 lbs.
Includes miter gauge, hose w/2-1/4" O.D. connectors, 80 grit abrasive disc & wrenches.