Delta 1/2 HP Bench Top Hollow Chisel Mortiser
Delta SKU: M699620 14-651
- M699620 14-651
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1/2 HP, single phase, induction motor. Large cast iron base with center through hole. Adjustable rack and pinion fence and rack with hold-down, and pinion head raising and lowering.
- Adjustable dovetail way on mortising head
- Multi-position feed lever
- Adjustable depth stop
- Gas-filled head stabilizer
- Mortising head column can be turned 180° & remounted for off-table mortising
- Chuck key/hex wrench for bit & chisel changing
- Easy, open access to drill chuck for bit changing
- Height attachment adds 1-3/4" of capacity under head
120V, 1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 1,725 Spindle Speed (rpm).
Chuck size 3/8".
Head travel 5".
Chisel to fence 3-3/4".
Under hold-down 3-3/4".
Table work surface 13-1/2"L x 16-1/4"W.
Fence size 2-15/16" x 13-5/8".
Tool size 13-1/2"L x 16-1/4"W x 30"H.
Tool weight 74 lbs.
Includes chuck & key, 4 mortising chisels & bits (1/4" x 1/4", 5/16" x 5/16", 3/8" x 3/8", 1/2" x 1/2"), tool & chisel holder, riser block & manual.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog