Crescent Straight Pattern Tinner Snips, 12"SKU: M307062 WDF12S
- M307062 WDF12S
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
When making long, straight cuts in thinner-gauge sheet metal, tinner snips are the way to go. They’re a simple, economical, and durable cutting solution for many sheet metal and HVAC applications. Durable, with precision ground cutting edges and an adjustable pivot bolt.
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide strength, durability, and excellent cutting performance over tool life
- Precision-ground cutting edges provide superior cutting quality and reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry
- Through broached bolt allows for market leading cycle cut life yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification
- High durometer grips for superior comfort, control, and overall product durability
- Torque control handle rings provide superior comfort, and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
- Touch point ergonomics optimize hand and finger contact points in handles to maximize fit and control
Cut Length: 2.75"
Cutting Thickness: 20 Ga.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog