Crescent Fiberglass Rip Claw Hammer, 16 oz.SKU: M307293 11419C-06
- M307293 11419C-06
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Forged steel head has Permabond® technology for a durable connection to the fiberglass handle. The head, bell, striking face, back, and sides are all polished. Rip claw works well for pulling nails and demolition work. Resistant to overstrike breakage thanks to the molded nylon jacket on the handle. Factory balancing provides greater control and striking power.
- Finished with a corrosion and rust resistant clear coat
- Contoured handle to increase comfort and reduce fatigue
- Comfortable cushion-grip handle with an enlarged base
- Convenient magnetic nail starter
- Rip claws designed to pull nails efficiently
Head weight: 16 oz.
Face dia: 1.16"
Head length: 5.41"
Overall length: 13"
ASME Specification : B107.41