Crescent Adjustable Wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant black oxide finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use, ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- Ergonomic handle increases comfort and reduces fatigue
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment to ensure a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design grips fastener tightly to reduce slippage
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Black oxide finish resists rust or corrosion
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Proportioned dimensions optimize strength and minimize weight
Jaw Capacity: 1/2"
Finish: Black Oxide
Handle Material: Non-cushion