Coats RC-45 Rim Clamp Tire Changer, Electric Drive SystemSKU: M471281 8560994901
- M471281 8560994901
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at [email protected].
The Coats® RC Series Rim Clamp® tire changer is built upon the standards of the legendary Coats Rim Clamp tire changer. Updated for todays high-speed, general service repair shop, the RC Series will execute day after day, which your shop not only demands, but also deserves.
- Manual swing arm is easily adjusted so that the Mount/Demount Tool is properly fitted to the tire rim
- Quickly seals beads while tabletop inflation provides a faster workflow
- Provide precise control over every step of the changing process
- The pedals are ideally placed for fluid technician movements while mounting and demounting tires
- The easy-to-read inflation gauge accurately displays tire pressure and includes a damage resistant Lexan faceplate
- Easily inflate from 0 to 60 PSI, with a built-in pressure limiter, ensuring technician safety
- Compact machine fits easily into limited space applications with its small footprint
- Powerful 1 HP motor provides ample power and allows for advanced wheel control
Rim Diameter: 6" - 24" External
Maximum Tire Diameter: 50" Max
Maximum Rim Width: 10.5" Max
Bead Loosening System: Foot Control, Up to 10.5" Wide
Wheel Clamping System: 4 Clamps, Air Cylinder Operated
Mount/Demount Mechanism: Swings away
Bead Seating Air Volume: 3.4 Gallons in Tower
Inflation Gauge: 0 - 60 psi
Air Supply Gauge: 0 - 300 psi
Electric Drive System: 1 HP Electric Motor, 115 V, 60 Hz, 15 Amp
Size 35"W x 44"D x 70"H
Weight: 600 lbs. (shipping)
Includes 2 Duckhead® Mount/Demount Tool Inserts.