Channellock XLT Round Nose Lineman's Pliers, 7-1/2"
Channellock SKU: M301445 367
- M301445 367
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
CHANNELLOCK® revolutionized lineman's pliers with the added benefit of Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT™). XLT™ positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge so considerably less force is required to cut than other High Leverage designs. The combination of XLT™ and laser heat-treated cutting edges makes this tool a must have for any toolbox.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- XLT™ Xtreme Leverage Technology means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Round nose design
- Cuts ACSR
Overall Length 7.49"
Jaw Length 1.28"
Joint Thickness 0.53"
Joint Width 1.20"
Cutting Edge 0.63"
Nose Width 0.31"
Handle Span 2.01"
Weight 0.72 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog