Chaney 4-in-1 Solder Kit
Chaney SKU: M300970 C6881
- M300970 C6881
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Chaney If you are introducing soldering to your students, you'll want this value packed 4-in-1 package. Each kit operates on its own and can be mounted if the student desires. At the conclusion, the student has built 1 non functional kit and 3 fully operating kits that he/she can enjoy. Beginner skill level kits.
- Learn to Solder Kit introduces students to soldering techniques. This kit does not function and is meant for practice and training only. PC board size 2.5" x 1.2".
- Phasor Ray Kit generates the sound of a phasor ray gun and flashes a brilliant orange light. Uses a small speaker, crystal clear lens LED and 2 transistor circuits with adjustable sound control. PC board size 2" x 1.25".
- Red Star Flasher Kit flashes a bright red star made up of six 5mm red LEDs. Features simple and reliable 2-transistor circuit. PC board size 2" x 1.25".
- Yes/No Decision Maker Kit press the button and two brightly colored LEDs begin to flash. Release the button, and one of the LEDs will remain on. The green LED indicates yes and the red LED indicates no. Uses IC circuit. PC board size 2" x 1.25".
Includes complete set of parts for each kit, PC boards & instructions.
Each kit (except the non functional Learn To Solder Kit) requires a 9V battery, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog