The Makerspace Set has everything you need to get an entire classroom making with Crazy Circuits. Create projects both big and small with over 160 included parts. Use the Touch and Robotics boards to follow one of our programming guides, or create your own code from scratch. Have your students create wearable technology using conductive thread. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programming, logic, sewable technology, art and design. Detailed directions, project guides, educational resources, and videos can be found at browndoggadgets.com.
- Crazy Circuits Chips
- 5 Touch Boards and USB Cables
- 3 Robotics Boards and USB Cables
- 5 Blink/Fade Boards
- 5 Standard Push buttons
- 5 Jumbo Push buttons
- 5 Slide Switches
- 5 Coin Cell Battery Holders
- 20 Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 20 Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 15 Brick LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- 5 Mini RGB LEDs
- 5 Piezoelectric Speakers
- 10 Screw Terminals
- 10 Rolls of Conductive Nylon Tape - 1/8" x 16'
- 5 Bobbins of Conductive Thread - 16'
- 10 Alligator Clips
- 50 CR2032 Batteries
- 5 AAA Battery Holders (requires 10 batteries, sold separately)
- 3 Standard Servo Motors
- 6 Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
- 10 LEGO™ Compatible Servo Brackets
- 10 LEGO™ Compatible Servo Horns
- 10 LEGO™ Baseplates (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
Requires 10 AAA batteries, sold separately.