Bosch Hex Shank Screw Pilot Bit, #10SKU: M260272 SP510
- M260272 SP510
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bosch Hex Shank Screw Pilot Bit drills precise, clean pilot holes in wood, plastic and composite materials. Used for fast countersinking and counterboring in one operation, this pilot drills countersink pilot holes for flush screws. The drill bit is replaceable. The screw pilot provides adjustable countersink depth with an Allen® wrench. The hex shank is designed for reduced slippage, and the shank fits corded and cordless drills. Ideal for drill press use.
- Screw pilot bits feature hex shanks for countersinking precision pilot holes
- One-step operation provides countersinking and counterboring in one operation
- Replaceable drill bits for longer accessory life
- Adjustable countersink depth for use with an Allen wrench
- Fits most drills and ideal for drill press
- Hex shank designed for reduced slippage
Diameter: For No. 10 wood screws
Number of Flutes: 2
Shank Diameter: .25"