Bosch Carbide-Tipped Double Flute Straight Router Bit, 1/4" x 7/8"SKU: M266973 85250M
- M266973 85250M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Micrograin carbide double flute straight bit provides an extra-fine finish in hard materials and good feed rates. Tip is ground on specialized CNC equipment for premium quality. Fully hardened and tempered steel shank is highly durable for frequent classroom use while carbide tip is wear-resistant.
- 2 flute design provides a smooth finish and good feed rates
- Micrograin carbide tips give excellent smoothness of cut and long life
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Specially designed tips provide fast plunge cutting
- Strong webbing and heavy cutter backing extend bit life
Carbide Tipped 2-Flute Straight Bit: 1/4" x 7/8"
A. Overall Diameter: 1/4"
B. Cutting Edge Length: 7/8"
C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
D. Overall Length: 2-1/8"
Flute Length: 0.875"
Number of Flutes: 2