BenchPro Heavy-duty Work Bench, Maple Top, 72"W x 30"D x 32"H
BenchPro SKU: M235227 HW3072
- M235227 HW3072
- Call for Quantity Savings
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Ergonomic Comfort & Productivity
BenchPro Preferred for its hard surface, beauty and durability, the solid maple butcher block is made from 1-3/4" thick strips of genuine maple hardwood. To prevent warpage and splitting, the wood is dried in a low-heat atmosphere for almost one year before it is cut into strips and glued edge to edge. The hardwood strips vary in width so that some strips are single and some strips are double wide. This gives the tops added strength while reducing the possibility of the top splitting along its seams. Gray frame. Some assembly required.
- Top is treated with oil for industrial assembly applications
- 20,000 lb. capacity
- Solid 1-1/2"T top
- 2" x 3" rectangular frame tube for structural integrity
- 3" x 14 gauge tubular legs
- Includes adjustable height glides
- 10-yr. Mfr.'s warranty
32"H x 72"W x 30"D.
Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog