Master the basics of circuit building using conductive paint and bring this jolly trio to life.
Bare Conductive's Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it conducts electricity! This means that you can paint wires directly onto paper. Add a battery and an LED and you can make your greeting cards flash.
Each Flashing Card Set comes with 3 unique characters designs, and all the materials you need to make them. Once you're done assembling Polar Bare, Flash (Rudolph's Lesser Known Cousin) and Circuiting the Globe, you'll be a pro at basic circuit symbols and component polarity.
In this kit, easy step-by-step instructions will guide you through drawing a circuit, and attaching LEDs and batteries. Complete the circuits, wait for the paint to dry, and watch your cards come to life!
- Draw a working circuit and cold solder components
- Electric Paint is water-based, nontoxic and solvent free
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- LEDs may flash up to 10 days depending on battery life
- Assembly time 30 min
- Set includes 3 characters
- Easy and fun activity
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Hobbyist. For ages 6 and up.
Includes 3 illustrated character cards, electric paint tube, 3 LEDs and 3 coin cell batteries.
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.