Bare Conductive Merry Resistivities Flashing Card Set
Bare Conductive SKU: M533353 SKU-0605
- M533353 SKU-0605
- Product Type:
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Master the basics of circuit building using conductive paint and bring this jolly trio to life.
Bare Conductive's Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it conducts electricity! This means that you can paint wires directly onto paper. Add a battery and an LED and you can make your greeting cards flash.
Each Flashing Card Set comes with 3 unique characters designs, and all the materials you need to make them. Once you're done assembling Polar Bare, Flash (Rudolph's Lesser Known Cousin) and Circuiting the Globe, you'll be a pro at basic circuit symbols and component polarity.
In this kit, easy step-by-step instructions will guide you through drawing a circuit, and attaching LEDs and batteries. Complete the circuits, wait for the paint to dry, and watch your cards come to life!
- Draw a working circuit and cold solder components
- Electric Paint is water-based, nontoxic and solvent free
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- LEDs may flash up to 10 days depending on battery life
- Assembly time 30 min
- Set includes 3 characters
- Easy and fun activity
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Hobbyist. For ages 6 and up.
Includes 3 illustrated character cards, electric paint tube, 3 LEDs and 3 coin cell batteries.
- View the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Download