Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. The cartridge is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors. The cartridge has been assigned the color code “black” in the NIOSH system.
The 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 helps provide organic vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, painting, parts cleaning and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
- Breathing organic vapors can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
Connection Type: Bayonet
Features: Low Profile
Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor
NIOSH Cartridge Color Coding: Black
Standards/Approvals: Organic Vapors