3Doodler Pro 3D Printing Pen Set
3Doodler SKU: M590495 3DP-US
- M590495 3DP-US
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Introducing the professional-grade 3D printing pen from the maker of the original 3D printing pen!
Designed to meet the demands and ambitions of creative professionals - architects, engineers, designers, artists and more. The 3Doodler PRO is an invaluable prototyping and tactile design tool like no other, enabling you to efficiently communicate your unique creative vision in 3D form.
The wide range of operating variables means the 3Doodler PRO is the 3D printing pen that is capable of handling specialty materials like wood, polycarbonate, nylon, bronze, and copper to their full potential. With dial-controlled temperature and extrusion settings, the 3Doodler PRO lets you fine-tune your work based on the material you are using. The 3Doodler PRO is also compatible with the full range of 3Doodler plastics including PLA, FLEXY, and ABS - offering the PRO user an unparalleled range of finishes and colors to bring any idea, concept or design to life.
- Comes complete with power adapter and battery pack for untethered use
- Tactile speed and temperature controls handle the widest range of materials for an unparalleled breadth of techniques and applications
- Variable fan speed controls the rate at which materials cool and harden to suit your needs
- LCD display monitors the PRO's temperature and speed settings in real time
- Carbon fiber finish for durability and lightweight handling
- A more powerful drive system keeps the PRO going for longer for more ambitious uses
- Range of nozzles gives you even more versatility for your chosen finish and extrusion
What's in the box
Includes 3Doodler Pro Pen, a 3Doodler JetPack portable battery pack, a power adapter, a Nozzle Set containing 6 different nozzles (0.5mm, 1.0mm 1.5mm, ribbon, square and triangle plus smoothing tool), an unblocking tool and 5 packs of 3Doodler Plastic, each containing 25 strands in Wood, Nylon, ABS (Black), FLEXY (Black) materials, and PLA (Clear).