SandMan Sand Pro Downdraft Sanding Station, Economy Wood Model, 72"
SandMan SKU: M769911 M7236
- M769911 M7236
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Sanding stations pull small particles down and away from work and the environment. Top is ABS plastic with holes drilled on 1-1/2" centers for doweled stop blocks and support jigs. Top has tough, durable, gripable, mar-resistant polymer brown 3/32" coating. Top's frame is constructed of solid hardwood. Cabinets primed and top-coated in tan.
- Quiet, powerful 70-74 dBA TEFC motor
- Use for pennies/day
- Rolls easily on 5" swivel casters w/2-way locks
- Hardwood handles for moving and/or wrapping power cord
- Handy power switch w/2 extra outlets
- Convenient multiple filters - 2" deep micro-fine pleated filters & blanket pre-filter for routing or heavy sealer sanding
Economy Model. 1 HP, 2,800 CFM, 72"L x 36"W x 34"H. Tool weight 380 lbs.
Includes 3 filters (2 pleated filters, netted pre-filter), 12-3 ga. 15' cord, squared stop block & rubber-coated top.
Shown with tools, not included.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog