Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies
The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies' (AEPA) is a nationwide group of non-profit educational organizations working collaboratively to save school districts time and money.
AEPA has more than $330 million in annual projected purchases. They are currently 28 members strong, representing schools serving more than 25 million students. Together they have hundreds of years of public sector purchasing experience.
- Avoid duplication and expense of bid process
- Volume contracts based on 28 member cooperatives
- Attract and leverage national vendors
- Time savings with lowest national pricing available
- Detailed and complete bid process through nationally experienced participants
Their mission is to cooperatively serve their agency memberships through a continuous effort to explore and solve present and future purchasing needs. Their goals include working on your behalf to secure multi-state volume purchasing contracts that have benefits that are measurable, cost-effective and continuously exceed their membership’s expectations.
To set up an AEPA account and receive your discount, please contact Sarah Cruz at (800) 831-5904 ext. 3120.