Miller Filtair 130 Portable Fume Extractor
Miller SKU: M566318 300-595
- M566318 300-595
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portable fume extraction specifically designed for welding. Designed to capture the smallest weld fume particles (.3 - 1 micron in size). Filter is manually cleanable, and the unit features a fume particulate collection tray to minimize maintenance.
- The FILTAIR 130 FilTek XL filter is rated MERV 16 to capture up to more than 95% of weld fume particulates
- FilTek XLs surface loading filter is manually cleanable with dry compressed air, extending its life up to 8 times that of conventional filters
- Filter Service Indicator light alerts the operator that the filter needs to be cleaned to maintain extraction performance and extend filter life
- Front panel air flow adjustment makes it easy to set the proper amount of extraction when using a funnel nozzle, slotted nozzle, or Bernard™ Fume Extraction Guns (all sold separately)
- Collection hose connects to Bernard™ FILTAIR® Fume Extraction Gun, flexible magnetic funnel or slotted magnetic nozzles (all sold separately) to best suit your needs
Input Voltage: 110/115/120V
Input Phase: 1
Input Hz: 60
Motor Horsepower: 1
Nominal Airflow: 132
Number of Arcs: 1
Sound Level at 5': 68.5 dB
Size: 12"W x 23"H x 12"L
Weight: 46 lbs.
Included FilTek XL Filter, 8' extraction hose and 20' power cord.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog