JET 1" x 42" Belt / 8" Disc Sander, 115
JET SKU: M485995 J-4002
- M485995 J-4002
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Combination Belt/Disc Sander
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Abrasive belt works as a jig saw, coping saw or hand file to remove and finish in small openings and with odd shapes and angles. Disc unit fast and efficiently grinds, sands and finishes large workpieces (tilt table for chamfering & beveling).
- Deluxe miter gauge turns & locks at 45° R&L
- Removable platen allows sanding, grinding or finishing outside curves & odd-shaped workpieces on the belt
- Use non-woven synthetic belts to blend, polish, buff or finish metal surfaces & defuzz wood surfaces
- Slotted table accepts miter gauge
- Hinged idler wheel cover
Belt size 1" x 42". Belt speed 3,000 sfm. Disc size 8" dia. Disc speed 1,725 rpm. Table size: for belt 6-1/8"L x 7-1/8"W, tilt 45°. for disc 4"L x 10"W, tilt 45°. Tool size 21"L x 22"W x 14"H. Tool weight 80 lbs.
Includes miter gauge, tilting table, steel base w/rubber feet, removable platen, adj. dust deflector & 1-1/2" dia. dust port.
115V, 1/3 HP, 1 Phase, Manual Starter.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog