Today’s high-production classrooms demand reduced applied tooling costs and premium finishes. This next generation of Industrial Raised Panel Insert Shaper Cutters feature advanced 2+2 shear technology, a replaceable insert design, and 2 mm TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide knives for unmatched flawless finishes and longer life. Ideal for producing raised panels that are as smooth as glass.
- Advanced 2+2 cutting design includes two large cutters that shear upward and two smaller cutters that shear downward for splinter-free, flawless finishes
- Red anodized protective coating protects the aluminum body from abrasion, extending the life of the shaper cutter
- Versatile knives are easily interchanged during sharpening for reduced tooling costs and minimal downtime
- Exclusive Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Micro-Grain Carbide blend of titanium cobalt carbide allows for a sharper cutting edge with minimal wear for dramatically longer cutting life
- Freud TiCo™ carbide tips have superior shear angles that slice through wood fibers, leaving cross-grain cuts with virtually no sanding required
- 2 mm thick and sharpener-friendly carbide extends the shaper cutter’s life through multiple sharpenings, outlasting standard brazed carbide
- Kickback-reducing shoulder design restricts the tooth bite to 1.1 mm, minimizing the effects of overfeeding for more controlled, clean cuts
- Ultimate precision with strict tolerances is achieved by using computer-based applications to balance all cutters for super smooth, chatter-free cutting
Overall Dia. (D): 2-11/16"
Cut Depth (C): 11/32"
Carbide Height (H): 1"
Large Radius (R1): 9/32"
Bore Diameter: 3/4"
Rub Collar Number: RC-001