Delta 14" Steel Frame Band Saw
Delta SKU: M725578 28-400
- M725578 28-400
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- Heavy-duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and heavy duty trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
- 1 HP, 115V/230V, 1 phase TEFC motor; 2 speeds: 1,620 FPM & 3,340 FPM for wood and non-ferrous metal cutting
- Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
- 2-speed pulley with easy tensioning system
- Max cutting capacities up to 13-5/8"W x 6"T
- Oversized 15-3/4" x 18-7/8" precision ground cast iron table with t-slot miter capability tilts 3° left to 45° right with a positive stop at 90°
- Standard size t-slot accepts all 3/4" x 3/8" miter gauges
- Poly V-belt drive for smooth operation, consistent power transfer & will not "take a set" when left under tension
- Smooth ball bearing upper and lower guides secure blade and ensure superior blade accuracy and performance
- Larger insert for visibility when changing lower guide settings
- Dust brush on lower wheel to keep blade clean during use
- Conveniently located on/off switch with lock-off key
- Special knob design on upper & lower doors helps prevent injury by forcing door completely open or securely closed
Motor: 1 HP, 115/230V, 1 Phase
Speeds: 1,620 FPM & 3,340 FPM
Blade: 93-1/2", 1/8"W min. to 3/4"W max
Table: 15-3/4" x 18-7/8", oversized, cast iron
Table Height: 40-3/4"
Cutting Capacity: 13-5/8"W x 6"T
Base Dimensions: 16"W x 23"L
Dimensions on Stand: 27" x 19" x 65-1/2"
Weight: 164.9 lbs.
Includes 4" integral dust port, steel stand & a 93-1/2" wood-cutting blade.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog