Big Things Come in Small Packages
- Don't let its slimmer and lighter look fool you, the da Vinci Jr. has a robust build size of 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" and a resolution of 100 to 400 microns.
- Its design allows for the inclusion of an auto-feeding filament system, which takes the PLA filament to the extruder, and ensures that the filament is loaded properly and is ready to print.
- Traditional 3-to-4 knob calibrations on the beds of 3D printers are complicated, but with the da Vinci Jr. 1.0, the print bed is already completely leveled and it only requires a Z Offset calibration.
- With the Z Offset calibration, you can adjust the distances between the extruder and the print bed, making sure that each print comes out perfectly.
Just Press and Release!
- The da Vinci Jr. features a fluid, press-and-release extruder which makes for an easy extruder replacement or cleaning experience.
- Simply open up your 3D printer, press the release button, and the replacement or cleaning process can be done within a few seconds.
Print Smart, Print Green
- The da Vinci Jr.s PLA filament spools are a non-toxic, biodegradable plastic that is recyclable and safe for the environment!
- With its compact design, the da Vinci Jr. only consumes 75 watts of power.
- This eco-friendly 3D printer makes sure that nothing goes to waste.
The #1 3D Printer for Homes and Schools
- With its completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 is built with your safety in mind.
- Kids, beginners, and Makers can all enjoy countless hours of 3D printing.
- The EZ-Offset Calibration makes it easy to get perfect prints every time, while the auto-feeding filament system and easy-to-install filament spools save you time on getting your first project started.
Product Dimension (WxDxH): 16.54" x 16.93" x 14.96" (42 x 43 x 38 cm )
Gross Weight: 33.07 lbs. (15kg)
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Maximum Build Volume (WxDxH): 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" (15 x 15 x 15cm)
Resolution: Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns), Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns), Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns), Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
Print Head: Single Nozzle
Maximum Printing Speed: up to 100mm/s (Maximum printing speed tested by actual material extrusion speed under laboratory testing conditions, actual printing results may vary)
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Filament Material: PLA
Panel Type: 2.6" FSTN LCM
Language: Multi Language
Connectivity: USB 2.0, SD card (Systems are compatible with SDHC cards up to 32GB in size)
Print Software: XYZware
File Types: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
OS Support: Windows 7 above (for PC), Mac OSX 10.8 above 64-bit (for Mac)
Note: Stardard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
Hardware Requirements (for PC/Mac)
X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC), X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)