This is the ultimate makers' machine.
Professional 3-in-1 Open Source Filament 3D Printer
- With a built-in scanner, optional laser engraving, optional add-on capability and an open source filament system that allows you to print in third-party ABS and PLA 1.75mm filaments, the da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect machine for becoming your own manufacturer.
- The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is made for those seeking high-end 3D printing performance.
- It has fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage.
- Finished scans are fully editable; you can scale them, reposition them, and use different post-production software to give your prints a unique finish.
- Multi-scan function: Scan your models in multiple angles and the software will merge them into one image to provide the best possible results.
- Dual-laser scanning technology for distortion-free capture of every single detail.
- 360° automatic rotating platform.
- Automatic imaging takes only 5 minutes.
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction.
- The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage.
- Extruder design allows you to quickly release it from its container for easy cleaning and replacement.
- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament.
- 20 x 20 x 19 cm build size.
Connect From Anywhere in Your Home Network
- The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 has built in wireless local area network (Wireless LAN) connectivity, allowing it to connect to your laptop or desktop computer from anywhere in your home, school, or office.
Product Dimension (WxHxD): 46.8 x 51 x 55.8 cm (18.4" x 20" x 22")
Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
Print Dimension (L x W x H) 200 x 200 x 190 mm
Layer thickness: Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns), Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns), Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns), Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
Print Head: Single Nozzle
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Print Material: ABS/PLA
Display Screen: 2.6" FSTN LCM
Language: Multi Language
Connectivity: USB 2.0 / WiFi
Printing Temperature Range
Printed Extruder: 170°C ~ 240°C (338°F ~ 464°F)
Printed Bed: 41°C ~ 90°C (105°F ~ 194°F)
Print Software: XYZware Pro
File Format: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w), G-code
Operating System: Win7 / Win8 / Mac OS X 10.8 and above
Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC), 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Scan Technology: Slit Laser Triangulation
Scan Resolution: (Diameter x H) 3 x 3 cm – 15 x 15 cm/, 1.18" x 1.18"- 5.9" x 5.9"
Scan Resolution: 2140 points/cm2, (13900 points/inch2)
Turntable payload: ≦ 3 Kg/6.6 lbs.
Scan Accuracy: 0.25mm
Scan Software: XYZscan
Laser engraver module (sold separately)
Engraving area: 20 cm x20 cm
Laser Wavelength: 350mW ± 10%, 450nm+5nm/-10nm InGaN
File Types: JPG / PNG / GIF / BM
Laser Software: XYZware Pro