Wonder Workshop Student Design Process Notebooks, Unit 1 Creative Writing, 6-Pack DISCONTINUEDSKU: M990050 S-CR06-11-6P
- M990050 S-CR06-11-6P
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Wonder Workshop’s comprehensive curricular resources enable teachers to help students practice robotics and coding concepts with Cue the robot.
These consumable notebooks for Unit 1: Creative Writing provide students with a choice of design thinking activities and project ideas. Use as small group or independent practice in conjunction with the ten Applied Robotics Curriculum lesson plans of Unit 1: Creative Writing.
In Unit 1, students learn about Cue's robot capabilities while programming with sequences, events, and loops. They also complete a Creative Writing Design Thinking Project using their Design Process Notebooks.
- Getting Started with Cue
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Cue
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Code with Wonder
- Lesson 3: Design Thinking
- Lesson 4: The Computing Process
- Lesson 5: Sensors and Computing Systems
- Lesson 6: Loops
- Lesson 7: Ideation and Planning
- Lesson 8: Building and Testing
- Lesson 9: Share and Refine
- Lesson 10: Present and Reflect
Qty: 6 notebooks