Wonder Workshop Dash Tech Center Curriculum Pack, 24 Months
Wonder WorkshopSKU: W990113 SH-D6PX1-1X2-CC24
- W990113 SH-D6PX1-1X2-CC24
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Enhance your Makerspace with this full curriculum including the award-winning Dash robots, standards-aligned coding curriculum, and a 1 teacher and all-students-at-a-school license to Class Connect for 24 months. Within Class Connect, students can access a virtual Dash robot that is programmable on screen, the Coding Pathways online coding lessons, programming activities, and more. Kids can use Blockly, Wonder, or another free app from Wonder Workshop to program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story!
- Class Connect license includes access for one teacher and all students in a school. Each student has their own account so they can save their progress while sharing devices. A virtual Dash robot is available inside Blockly. Students program the robot on screen in a 3D environment. Coding Pathways, the multimedia coding lessons, are aligned to code.org's levels D-F. Students watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons. There are 60 standards-aligned math activities for grades 3-5 and 72 digital Learn to Code challenge cards.
- Cross curricular lesson library includes premium lessons that teachers can filter by subject and grade level.
- Online Teach Wonder course includes access for one teacher to the online PD mini-course "Getting Started with Dash & Dot".
- Missions and resources from the Wonder League Robotics Competition are available for use with students at any time, even outside of the event.
- Onboarding support includes the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a member of the Customer Success team for a smooth onboarding and implementation.
Subscription: 24 Months
6 Dash robots
12 Building Brick Connectors
6 USB charging cables