Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed.
Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly made in the USA, the Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Wider Jaws provide greater clamping surface
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for smooth operation
- Large anvil work surface
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- 360° swivel base with double lock-downs
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
- USA Made
- Mfr.'s lifetime warranty
Jaw Width: 4-1/2"
Opening Capacity Max: 4"
Throat Depth: 3-1/4
Pipe Jaw Capacity: 1/4" - 2-1/2"
Type of Base: 360° Swivel
Jaw Depth: 1/2"
Jaw Height: 3/4"