Strawbees Robotic Inventions for Micro:Bit, 10 KitsSKU: M866613 SRI-MB10-EN-V1
- M866613 SRI-MB10-EN-V1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
You can build and code robots that move! This add-on kit adds robotic capabilities to Strawbees building projects and the micro:bit.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
A classroom set of 10 robotics boards to make it even easier to attach and program servo motors with the micro:bit! You can also control two RGB-pixel lights to create a full light spectrum for a show. This board comes with a removable Strawbees building clip to snap connectors and straws for making robots or mechanical structures like a crane.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
This is an add-on kit and requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building robots with building pipes and connectors.
- Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit.
- Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system.
- Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws.
- All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 10
Strawbees micro:bit clip × 10
Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 10
Servo motor mounts white × 20
Servo motor arms × 30
Screws for servo mounts and arms × 30
Mini screwdrivers × 10
Servo extension cables × 10
Poster × 1
Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
micro:bit, USB cable, and batteries are sold separately.
Strawbees connectors or straws are sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog