Strawbees Robotic Inventions for Micro:Bit, 1 KitSKU: M866612 SRI-MB1-EN-V1
- M866612 SRI-MB1-EN-V1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
You can build and code robots that move! This add-on kit adds robotic capabilities to Strawbees building projects and the micro:bit.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
This kit is to snap the micro:bit with physical Strawbees buildings and programming mechanical structures with servo motors. A way to create physical interaction with your next project!
As an add-on kit, this requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building with building pipes and connectors.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
- Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit.
- Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system.
- Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws.
- All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit × 1
Strawbees micro:bit clip × 1
Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S) × 1
Servo motor mounts × 2
Servo motor arms × 3
Screws for servo mounts and arms × 3
Mini screwdriver × 1
Servo extension cable × 1
Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit alone does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
micro:bit, USB cable, and batteries are sold separately.
Strawbees connectors or straws are sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog