Strawbees Coding & Robotics Kit
- M866604 CRR-EN-V2
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. However, we may be able to find a suitable replacement. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The Quirkbot makes your Strawbees creations come to life. Together, they are the world’s best combination for engineering to programming progression. By learning how to code, you can make a banana piano, an interactive bridge, or make your wearables light up. The Coding & Robotics kit includes Strawbees, servos, light sensors, LEDs and the Quirkbot itself. And you don’t need to worry batteries as the Quirkbot have a built-in one.
- Bring out the #Technologist in you and start creating what you want with Strawbees.
- Get a completely open-ended robotics kit with 200 pieces and electronic component to build and program amazing robots!
- Learn about electronics and coding with motors, sensors and LEDs!
- Solve problems by modifying your creations or change the code to make your ideas work.
- Ideal for playing alone or with a couple of friends.
- Experiment with different materials. Combine pieces to create hinges, movable joints or whatever you can imagine.
- Unlimited fun! Our connectors & straws are reusable. When you finish building, you can disassemble your creations and use them to create something new.
- Use Strawbees to explore STEAM.
- Connectors & straws are recyclable so that you make no waste.
For ages 10+.
Includes Quirkbot, servo backpack, servo motor, mini screwdriver, electric Strawbee, light sensors, dual colored LEDs, USB cable, servo extension cable, 6 alligator clips, guide booklet assorted Stawbees and 100 straws.