Sphero indi Educational Robot Student KitSKU: M836025 980-0530
- M836025 980-0530
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Rev up STEAM learning with the indi Student Kit— designed to engage 1-3 students at a time or to supplement additional indi learning robots and color tiles for your indi Class Pack.
The indi learning robot is designed to introduce early learners to the fundamentals of computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles while encouraging open-ended, imaginative play-based learning with real-life scenarios as students build custom mazes and solve puzzles. indi offers an unplugged programming experience with an on-board color sensor or students can kick their skills into high gear with more coding options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
- Design and build any maze imaginable, just like an engineer.
- Sharpen computational thinking skills through hands-on interactive play.
- Learn basic programming skills with our new drag and drop blocks in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
- The color sensor and color tiles provide endless opportunities to rev kids’ creativity by building mazes that program indi to drive.
- Endless fun and learning with the printed materials that have activities with ranging complexity. Solve pre-made puzzles or create your own.
- Built to engage small groups of of all abilities as they embark on their coding and robotics journey.
20 durable silicone color tiles
1 student case
15 Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards
1 quick start guide
2 decorative sticker sheets to customize indi
1 charging cable
- View in our Catalog View Catalog