Sphero indi Education Robot Class PackSKU: M836026 980-0532
- M836026 980-0532
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Take your entire class on the road to STEAM with the indi Class Pack. The indi learning robot is designed to introduce early learners to the fundamentals of computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles while encouraging open-ended, imaginative play-based learning with real-life scenarios as students build custom mazes and solve puzzles.
The Class Pack provides educators with all the resources and tools needed to get an entire class up and running: includes 8 indi robots, color tiles, storage, a changing case, and standards-aligned lesson plans in our indi Educator Guide Book. indi offers an unplugged programming experience with an on-board color sensor or students can kick their skills into high gear with more block coding options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
Sphero's indi learning robot offers unplugged and connected coding experiences that sharpen creative problem-solving and computational thinking skills. Students learn cause and effect, pattern recognition, the basics of block coding, and understand abstraction—all while having fun!
- Design and build any maze imaginable, just like an engineer.
- Sharpen computational thinking skills through hands-on interactive play.
- Learn basic programming skills with our new drag and drop blocks in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
- Seamless implementation educator resources with in-depth standards-aligned activities and lessons in the included support materials.
- The color sensor and color tiles provide endless opportunities to rev kids’ creativity by building mazes that program indi to drive.
- Endless fun and learning with the printed materials that have activities with ranging complexity. Solve pre-made puzzles or create your own.
- Equipped with durable classroom materials to keep the emphasis on the learning and protect and organize all the Class Pack components.
Supports: 8-24 students
8 indi robots
8 durable student cases
1 charging case to charge and store 8 indi robots
1 Educator Guide Book
1 classroom tote • 160 durable silicone color tiles (20 per student case)
8 sets of 15 Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards (15 per student case)
2 sets of 30 replacement color cards with adhesive tape sheets
2 decorative sticker sheets for students to customize indi
8 charging cables
- View in our Catalog View Catalog