Rockwell 16" VS Scroll SawSKU: M693860 RK7315
- M693860 RK7315
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Rockwell Variable speed and a 4/5" stroke ensure clean accurate cuts while the 0 to 45° beveling table lets you make more specialized cuts. It is also equipped with a dust port and dust blower to keep the work area clean and safe. Power is provided by a 1.2 amp motor with no load speed of 500 - 1700 spm. Throat depth is 16" and the cutting depth is 2-1/2".
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Table bevels 0 to 45°
- Variable speed for precision cuts
- Built-in blower keeps work area clean
- Dust port for dust extraction
- On-board storage protects blades
- Mfr.'s 2-year limited warranty
120V, 1.2 Amp, 550-1,700 Speed (spm)
5" pin-end blade
Capacity: stroke 4/5", throat 16", thickness of cut 2-1/2"
Table tilt 0-45°L
Includes two 5" blades (15 & 18 tpi), blade guard, blade holder and allen key.