Pre-Engineering Bridge Builder Software, 30 PCs
Pre-Engineering SKU: M152346 BB-SPWD
- M152346 BB-SPWD
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Model Building
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Pre-Engineering Software allows students to simulate a real bridge design & test it with a modern structural analysis package. Students experience the adventure of solving a real engineering problem by introducing the concepts of force, stability, efficiency & strength. Other features include a customized CAD system, collapse simulation if bridge is underdesigned & interactive design optimization through trial & error.
- Brings a real-life engineering problem into the classroom
- Teaches engineering "feel" through experimentation
- Custom CAD system w/editing features such as joint shifts & deletes, member deletes, size changes & strength inquiries
- Transparent structural analysis package simulates 80,000 lb. truckload, determines forces in bridge truss members & automatically checks for overload stresses in members
- Simulation of bridge collapse is underdesigned & printout of bridge results
- Windows® 3.1, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista (32 bit) & 7 Pro (in XP mode)
- CD Drive
- 16-color VGA monitor
- Windows compatible sound card (optional)
School Pkg. License for use at a single school building on up to 30 computers.
Includes PDF manual on CD.
Instructional DVDs, Videos & Software are nonreturnable.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog