The PowerUp 3.0 transforms ordinary paper planes into the world's first smartphone controlled flying machines. Similar to modern drones, PowerUp 3.0 allows you to remotely control a paper airplane through a Bluetooth ® connected smartphone or tablet. Using the mobile app, you can control the motor's power for descending or ascending during flight; and the rudder for changing direction. Simply tilt your smartphone or tablet to maneuver right or left and use PowerUp's throttle lever to ascend or descend. With a 180'/55m range, crash-resistant design, and responsive gesture motion control and precision turning, PowerUp 3.0 give users extremely flexible flight control.
- Crash-proof carbon fiber body
- Bluetooth SMART seamless connection
- Beginner and advanced modes
- Precision rudder trimming
- Precision turning with responsive motion
- iOS and Android friendly
- Easy flying thanks to FlightAssist technology
- Twin motor mode option
- Multiple airplane design possibilities
Get Ready to Fly!
- Step 1 - Download the 3.0 Mobile App
- Step 2 - check out the PowerUp 3.0 Tutorials
- Step 3 - Build your airplane!
- Step 4 - Attach your PowerUp and test for level flight
- Step 5 - Connect your PowerUp App and Take-off!
Battery - Lithium Polymer 75mAh
Dimensions - 20 cm / 7.87"
Weight - 9 grams / 0.32 ounces
Speed - 5 m/s / 16.4 f/s (18 km/h / 11.2 mp/h )
Structure - Carbon Fiber & Nylon Body
Connectivity - Bluetooth 4.0
Control range: 55 meters/ 180'
Charging time: 25-30 minutes
Flight time: 5-10 minutes
PowerUp 3.0 Smart Module
Mounting display and storage box
Micro USB charging cable
Spare rudder & propeller
Invader & Nakamura templates
Dupont waterproof template
PowerUp 3.0 Guide
Shown with Smart Phone, not included.