Powermatic CNC Router MachineSKU: M656800 1797022K
- M656800 1797022K
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- CNC Router Machines
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
For master craftsmen who strive for perfection with each project, the Powermatic CNC line is the premium choice. Providing unrivaled design, these machines deliver the eloquent tone of confidence needed to provoke one's imagination to endless possibilities. This is the CNC machine for the true craftsman.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame provides rigidity and maintains accuracy
- The extruded aluminum table delivers a large, sturdy surface while the integrated T-slots allow the hold-down clamps to be positioned in any location
- An MDF spoil board protects the table from damage and can be quickly resurfaced using the pre-loaded program
- Exclusive, heavy-duty gantry supports are made of gravity cast aluminum
- Precision ball screws with recirculating ball bearings allow for rapid movement on each axis while maintaining precise spindle placement
- Linear guideways with recirculating ball bearings ensure precise and accurate positioning of the tool bit
- The handheld controller attaches to the DSP control box via a 8' cable that makes it easy to oversee any project from a variety of positions
- Flexible nylon track chains protect all cables preventing rubbing and stressHigh-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
- High-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
- The included puck allows you to quickly and easily re-zero your Z-axis with the push of a button on your controller
- Enclosed steel stand features drawers for storage, casters for mobility and independent leveling feet
- Hold down clamps have a 5/16" T-bolt with a 1-1/8" wide by 5-1/4" aluminum arm - 4 hold down clamps included with CNC kit
- Included dust shoe provides a clean surface as the machine works when hooked up to a dust collector
- Universal 3-1/2" router mount (router not included)
- Controller supports standard G-code, PLT format instructions; domestic and international mainstream CAM software, such as Vectric, Type3, Art cam, UG, Pro/E, Master CAM, Cimatron, Wentai
- Supplied with USB communications port (FAT32), file transfer efficiency can be directly read U disk, card reader file, Plug and Play (256MB internal storage)
Style (Type): Router
Table work area: 39.17" x 28.39"
X-Axis Travel: 24"
Y-Axis Travel: 24"
Z-Axis Travel: 6"
Precision Ball Screw Axis: X/Y/Z
Precision Linear Guide Axis: X/Y/Z
Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM
Touch Off Puck: Included
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Voltage: 115V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Recommended Circuit Size: 15 Amps
Floor Space Required: 52"W x 45"L
Machine Height: 63"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 300 CFM
Max weight of router: 17.6 lbs.
Weight: 598 lbs. (machine & stand)
Includes CNC with stand.
Router and VCarve Design software sold separately.