Powermatic 9" x 138-3/4" Edge Sander Model OES9138, 1 PhaseSKU: W656646 1791282
- W656646 1791282
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Large table on the oscillating edge sander travels a full 8"H and tilts (-5°/+45°). Graphite-covered cast iron platen allows production sanding with workpiece support and cooler running.
- 24 opm allows use of the entire belt face without burning
- Precision-balanced drive drum (9" dia.) & rubber-coated idler pulley (4" dia.) provide positive drive & rigid tracking
- Head pivots on a massive shaft w/2 sealed ball bearings
- Large abrasive belt handles large workpieces
- Rugged, bearing-assisted tensioning device
- Large radius auxiliary table provides vertical travel & tilting
- Heavy-duty oscillating gearbox & shaft
- Hinged guard opens for infinite length sanding
- Easy-access pedestal control switch
230V, 3 HP, 1, Magnetic Starter.
Belt size 9" x 138-3/4", speed 3,542 fpm.
Oscillating distance 3/4".
Dust collection chute 4" dia. (2).
Table size 11-3/4" x 48" x 34-1/2", tilts 5°/45° in/out.
Auxiliary table size 18° radius, tilts 40°/45° in/out.
Table adjustment 8" up. Auxiliary table adjustment 6" up.
Tool size 83"L x 32"W x 50"H.
Tool weight 800 lbs.
Includes tilting main & end tables, platen w/graphite pad, miter gauge & heavy-duty stand.