Powermatic 24" Wood-cutting Band Saw, 5 HP, 3 PH
PowermaticSKU: M656695 1791260B
- M656695 1791260B
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T-Square style AccuFence® maximizes accuracy & safety
- Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade & squaring to table
- Sturdy cast iron table & trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
- Positive locking cam w/pressure adjustment
- Oversized side plate can be used in horizontal or vertical position
- Solid steel resaw post for optimum rigidity
- Blade tension release w/electrical interlock prevents bandsaw from starting when blade is de-tensioned
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support & tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- Solid cast iron upper & lower wheels create momentum needed for heavy resawing
- High-end blade guides w/toolless adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- 4-sided blade guard for optimum protection
- Integrated foot brake stops coasting blade
- Magnetic switch protects motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
- Heavy-duty 5 HP motor provides power need for all projects
- 5-yr. mfr.'s warranty
Motor 230/460V, 5 HP, 3 Ph, 15/7.5 Amp
Cutting capacity 24"W x 15"H
Blade length 183"
Table size 24"L x 34"W
Blade speed 2,500/4,800 SFPM
Saw blade: Max. 1-1/2"W, Min. 1/4"W
Table height from floor 35"
Table tilt 10° Left, 45° Right
Miter gauge positive stops 45°, 90°
Dust collection 600 CFM
Dust port 4" dia.
Size 44"W x 42"D x 81-1/2"H
Weight 968 lbs.
Includes AccuFence®, miter gauge & 1" blade.
460V requires additional magnetic switch (PM1800B-043C), sold separately.