Phoenix Bench/Floor Electrode Stacking Oven, 120VSKU: W618706 1200202
- W618706 1200202
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Eliminate Moisture for Better Welds
Phoenix Stabilize electrodes with these Type 300 circular-shaped ovens that promote even heat distribution while natural air currents direct moisture toward the vent at the top of the door. Tubular, metal-sheathed twin heating elements clamp to upright struts on the bottom of oven, providing fast easy heat without danger of shorting.
- Adjustable thermostatic control w/indicator light for variable temps
- Single-action door latch opens easily, closes positively, can be locked
- 2" glass fiber batt insulation for minimal heat loss
- Aluminized steel interior prevents corrosion
- Easy maintenance
120V Stacking Oven with factory-installed stacking lugs to bolt to the feet of any Type 300 oven.
50/60 Hz., 1 phase. Heating elements (2) 1,000 watts. Temperature range 100° to 550°. Capacity 350 lbs. Size of electrode handled 10" to 18". Unit size (inside) 18" dia. x 19" deep, (outside) 29-1/2" x 22-1/2" x 22-1/2". Unit weight 90 lbs.
Includes 6 shelved compartments (removable for wire rolls), 10' three-wire cord w/plug.