Phoenix Bench/Floor Electrode Oven, 240/480V
Phoenix SKU: W618700 1200100
- W618700 1200100
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Eliminate Moisture for Better Welds
Phoenix Stabilize electrodes with these Type 300 circular-shaped ovens that promote even heat distribution while natural air currents direct moisture toward the vent at the top of the door. Tubular, metal-sheathed twin heating elements clamp to upright struts on the bottom of oven, providing fast easy heat without danger of shorting.
- Adjustable thermostatic control w/indicator light for variable temps
- Single-action door latch opens easily, closes positively, can be locked
- 2" glass fiber batt insulation for minimal heat loss
- Aluminized steel interior prevents corrosion
- Easy maintenance
50/60 Hz., 1 phase.
Heating elements (2) 1,000 watts.
Temperature range 100° to 550°.
Capacity 350 lbs.
Size of electrode handled 10" to 18".
Unit size (inside) 18" dia. x 19" deep, (outside) 29-1/2" x 22-1/2" x 22-1/2".
Unit weight 90 lbs.
Includes 6 shelved compartments (removable for wire rolls), 10' three-wire cord (cord is supplied w/out a plug).
Please specify voltage.