OTC HD Brake Drum & Rotor PullerSKU: M693409 6979
- M693409 6979
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The ideal solution for removing frozen, rusted, or seized drums and rotors found on 1-ton pickups, school buses, and larger vehicles. Usable spread of 17-1/2" and maximum reach of 12-1/4". Includes two forcing screws for standard and tall brake drums that are specially treated for smooth operation and superior longevity. Integrated striking cap on each screw can help pop the rotor or drum loose. An improved design simplifies the puller leg positioning on the cross bar and the legs have a mild radius to the attach point on the drum or rotor. Includes an 8-foot ratchet strap to secure puller legs to the drum or rotor. Mfr.'s lifetime warranty.
- Designed for medium and heavy duty brake applications
- Two 3/4" x 14 UNF Forcing Screws (6.2" and 13.3" threaded length) with 1" diameter hex and striking cap
- One 1/2" x 2-1/4" x 19-3/4" Cross Bar - tapped 3/4 x 14 UNF
- Two 2" x 15-3/4" puller legs with gripping radius
- One 8-foot ratcheting safety strap
Size: 20" × 8" × 2.3"
Weight: 20.4 lbs.