Olson Scroll Saw Sanding Belts 1/4 Plain End, 220 Grit
Olson SawSKU: M613853 SC92222BL
- M613853 SC92222BL
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. However, we may be able to find a suitable replacement. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Sanding belts easily smooth edges of scroll saw projects in wood, plastic, metal & composites. Durable, fabric-backed belts have molded-polycarbonate ends for attaching to most scroll saws that take 5" blades. Belts rapidly remove bumps, burns & feathering, plus correct wandering from a cutting line. Great for curves, concave or convex edges & can reach into intersections. Mounts as easily as a blade. Remount w/opposite side up to double belt life. Fits most 5" scroll saws (Craftsman, Delta, DeWalt, Excalibur, Ryobi, modifications may be required to throat insert or table opening depending on belt width). USA made.
- DeWalt & Excalibur Scroll Saws only accept 1/4" belts unless table hole is drilled larger
- Dremel 1670, 1671, 1680: use pin end belts. Remove gate's plastic nub to fit in clamp (if needed)
- Delta: use side mount, cut table insert to fit sander or remove table insert
- Ryobi SC 160: use pin end belts
- Ryobi SC 162, 162VS & 165: use plain end belts only
- Hegner: use pin end belts
- Does not fit RBI, Reliant or Moto-Shop
1/4"W, plain end, 220 grit, 4/pkg.